Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
2005 2006 2007 - 2008 - 2009 2010 2011
- February 2: Anarchists in Athens, Greece attack a demonstration by the neo-Nazi organization Golden Dawn.
- February 7: A Chilean anarchist group called the Severino Di Giovanni Antipatriotic Band claims responsibility for the bombing of a police station in Providencia, Chile.
- March 21 - 24: An anarchist convergence is held in Melbourne, Australia, to discuss the establishment of a Regional Anarchist Federation.
- May 1: Hundreds of anarchist nationalists and far-left radicals clash in the worst riots in Hamburg, Germany in years
- July 16: North American anarchists gather in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for the seventh annual CrimethInc. Convergence
- November 4: Barack Obama is elected President of the United States. He is the first African-American to hold that position.
- May 23: Anarchist folk-singer Utah Philips dies of congenital heart failure.