Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
- Exceptions to the rule that crime is punished: Category:De facto legality, Category:State crime
- Exceptions to the rule that crime is punished by institutionalized vengeance: Category:Restitution
- Exceptions to the rule that crime is actions that harm others: Category:Victimless crimes (Crimes with De Facto legality may be victimless, and the state may be unable or unwilling to investigate or prosecute
- Exceptions to the rule that the state is law-abiding: Category:Extrajudicial
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Assassinations (3 P)
- ► De facto legality (3 C)
- ► Rape (2 C, 2 P)
- ► US state terrorism (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Victimless crimes (4 C)