Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
...In the transcribed, and sadly in need of link fixes, WP 'WikiLeaks' articles. My comments, from the discussion page of one of the articles. Kinda lonely there, so a link to it here. Anarchangel 11:25, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
webcitation.org search "Any snapshots taken between April 23rd 2010 and May 10th 2010 are currently unavailable", 23rd April being around the date of the BP gulf oil spill. DDoS or other e-attack?
new users on meta
Can you make sense of that? Looks like artificially geenrated or at least by one person to me. Paranoid? ^^ KrÃ¤he
- (User creation log); 15:35 . . Joseph772678 (Talk | contribs) New user
- (User creation log); 15:34 . . Ramsey525074 (Talk | contribs) New user
- (User creation log); 09:36 . . Edan929038 (Talk | contribs) New user
- (User creation log); 09:16 . . Ferdinand158392 (Talk | contribs) New user
I cannot make out when those logs happened. See if you can make a link to them with internal [] or external  link brackets Anarchangel 07:28, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
notes on IP
- 13,000 results for the exact phrase "Good sait its very interesting//" This exact same phrase was added to Talk:Lesbian teen fiction with this edit. This IP, 188.8.131.52 has spammed not only Anarchopedia, but the entire internet.
- "Interesting sait for me//" edit to T:Ltf and 12,900 other sites on the net
- "Interesting for)) ff" spamming is likely currently in progress, went up from 206 to 207 hits.
- These posts are redundant to each other. Some of the sites elsewhere on the web are spammed with six similarly mispelled phrases, not just three. Anarchangel 07:28, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
I created the article on wikipedia about pasadena police misconduct before it was censored as are many of my police misconduct entries, I'm glad to find this place, and will update and add all of the deleted police articles such as this one! Also, this page is great, is there any way I can help out? Making articles, reviving censored info like my ppd article etc...? -Freejohngotti
please restore, obviously I can`t and I have spent to much time with reading all this genetics stuff to let that go withouth a fight. KrÃ¤he
Related to LS-Studios article
I edited this article at WP with some interesting information about the company; but they (close-minded) rejected my changes. I'm glat to find this place and hope to complete the article soon.
- "Will Beback was the one who disappeared the LS Studios page into a redirect, even though it passed at AfD"
I know that. That's why I'm doing this here. I cannot show you previos version because seems to be they deleted it.
I see you are from Spain. SÃ© bastate espaÃ±ol, tÃo; al igual que inglÃ©s, ruso y ucraniano.
Saludos, Lsmodelclub 05:42, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for informing me of your progress.
- I am not from Spain, and that is not strictly speaking, the flag of Spain on my page. Spain is of particular interest to me because it is a country in which Anarchism, Communism, and Socialism had a brief but potent coalition and joined with sympathizers from around the globe to literally fight against Fascism. That flag is their flag. Anarchangel 22:14, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Regarding this edit summary, since I was the primary contributor to the article, I can assume you were directing the accusation against me. In any case, the accusation against me is laughable. For the record, when I created the article, there were no much criticism of Obama available, so I had to use some right-wing news sources for non-political criticisms. --Weapon 09:06, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, excuse my bad english. I am italian. You can help me in deleting spam?because there are few users in this section?Except Power mexico, all the others (K2, truman) that we delete spam Italians. You can also delete spam?--Antispam 10:15, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- I do not speak English...sorry...If you have some things to ask you should speak with Millosh--Antispam 18:44, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I'm not sure who I'm supposed to ask, but seeing as though you seem to be one of the more active users here, I've just got a minor query. I found, and signed up to, Anarchopedia in January this year. At the time, I was able to create three articles. Today when I returned (thanks to finally being on holiday again), I noticed I am no longer able to create articles (besides talk pages, it seems). I've got a rather large number of article ideas, and would like to know what I should do, who I should speak to, etc. It isn't particularly urgent, as I still have quite a bit of work to do on one of the articles I created originally, but I would like to eventually get to create many of the other articles I have in mind. Thanks. â€” Life in General Talk/Stalk 20:14, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- You're a sysop now, with new privileges. See your talk
I do not maintain the strictest of standards when composing the literally, thousands of categories that I have created on AP. Sometimes I just have fun. Mainly the 'virtue' category was in response to the 'Vice' one, which is the most rank of propaganda shite. And then there is the fact that categories are created with an eye-dropper at WP; they should be, in my opinion, a way to easily find what you are looking for, not a definition of the subcategory or article they adorn. So if the US thinks some guy they kidnapped from an Afghanistan cropfield is a "terrorist" then I might well place the Terrorist category on his bio...or not. Depends. Probably I would, because people would generally know how to find it, that way. Anarchangel 09:37, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
your assistance please
Can you tell me what someone has to do before they are authorized to create new articles here?
Thanks! Geo Swan 17:04, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
Please help me in fighting spam. I'm an Italian user, I'm tired of doing the work that should you.please help me fight spam.--Antispam 08:08, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
- I could not load Anarchopedia yesterday; should this happen again, during such time as I was unable to reach it, I would not be able to work on Recent Changes. Anarchangel 14:06, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
- Working for anarhcopedia is a pleasure for me. I hope you have better luck now.--Antispam 08:17, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
Reducing my workload
Regardless of whatever meagerness might be perceived in my workload to date.
A slew of circumstances, many beyond my control, have made it expedient for me to significantly curtail my activities on AP. In short, i am homeless and can only edit with a mobile. Thank you all so much for your good work, and in advance for what i trust will be your continued good work Anarchangel 20:48, 22 October 2014 (UTC)