Tor network links
This is a copy of the homepage of The Hidden Wiki in the Tor network, including several links to hidden services. Useful while the Hidden Wiki is down.
The Hidden Wiki
This WikiWikiWeb is an example of a location hidden service using Tor's rendezvous point system.
Please help save Tor. If you have broadband in both directions, it's easy to run a Tor server. If you don't have a fat pipe, encourage others to run their own servers. (Xenobite's node list; Number of Running Tor routers, image heavy)
Points of interest include: TorSetup, QuestionsAndAnswers, WikiMessages, TorizensEmailAddr, FileLinks, and BugMeNot.
Useful discussions: HiddenServiceIdeaPage, LegitimateUses, EmailRecipientAnonymity.
- The latest development release is 0.2.0.18-alpha.
- The latest stable release is 0.1.2.19
- Now possible to run Tor server on Linksys routers: 
Please move old or obsolete news to OldNews
Links to hidden services
-  A short address to access this wiki
-  Another short address for this wiki using snipurl's handy nickname feature
- HiddenServices on the InvisiWiki
- HiddenServices on the MetaWiki
- HiddenServices on the Dynamic Onion wiki
- HiddenServices on the Panta Rhei wiki
- HiddenServices on the APE Wiki - with automatic availability indicators
- Availability Lists
- Service list - utomatically populated and updated
- Search Engines
Chat (The best places to meet your fellow torizens)
The main meeting places on each of these networks are "#tor" or "tor".
- Tor-Only IRC Networks
- irc://3d2et7ek4jjhnv3k.onion - ORC: Onion Relay Chat (website/howto)
- #Tor - The primary channel on ORC and a good starting point
- #eCache eCache payment system operator contact. Readme
- #gentoo - because Freenode's too crowded
- #freenet - want to change freenet-refs? Do it here.
- irc://k35djoa6zgkmg3tu.onion - TorIRC
- Hidden Servers on External IRC Networks
- irc://37lnq2veifl4kar7.onion/ - Gateway to OFTC
- irc://mejokbp2brhw4omd.onion/ - Gateway to Freenode
- irc://udomkphkit27zfwo.onion/ - Gateway to CAEthaver2's IRC Server.
- irc://m7acely7ihcugkpo.onion/ - Gateway to the Cult of Ray ircnet (currently down, but planned to return soon)
- irc://klabkd5uh23ivzwv.onion/ - Gateway to GeekNode
- irc://krikket2jnumepuq.onion/ - Gateway to Krikketnet
- #torhidden - Tor-Only channel for anonymous chatting.
- irc://k4stsfftdzgxwpcj.onion/ - Gateway to FunNet
- Hidden Servers on External SILC Networks
- silc://t3oisyiugzgvxph5.onion - Gateway to c3d2 (Chaos Computer Club Dresden)
- Hidden Servers that are only on Tor
- silc://ezrblwfyoyl24dar.onion - The Monastic Order of Chaos SILC server.
Forums and BBS
- onionforum - semi anonymous discussion forums. Discuss Tor, Games, Politics, and anything else. See OnionforumLoginIssues if you run into a problem.
- CAEthaver2 Forum
- Researchers Underground - Global Research on Global Issues
-  - Onion channel BBS (Japanese)
-  - a Citadel BBS on Tor.
- BrownCoat HQ BBS (down 11-30-06)
- Anonymous Freedom of Speech forum ([Announcement])
- The InvisiWiki - Let's keep The Hidden Wiki respectable. Take your trash here.
- MetaWiki - The self developing wiki engine
- Dynamic Onion - Unique wiki - image uploading
- The Monastic Order of Chaos wiki
- Rapid Share - up to 300 MB per file, split archives allowed
- borgx's "Xrek"
- Zipfile.onion - was on the i2p network. But the box didn't java too well so moved to onion land.
- Freenet (Need Tor address)
- Data-Bay - a platform for trading files
- Torward - a direct transfer application for Tor.
- Xrek Mail email service (POP3/SMTP/IMAP/WebMail)
- contact form - for mailing users on borgx's "Xrek"
- EmailRecipientAnonymity - a gateway for receiving mail anonymously, with caveats
- onionforum allows private messaging between account holders.
- EximAndTorHowto - copied from Tormail (don't use this, see below for a 'working' setup instead.)
- TorizensEmailAddr - directory of email addresses - please add yours here
- Tor to Internet Email Gateway / Internet to Tor Gateway - 3f6jrvh7jobxpypc.onion heavy anti-spam rules. (15 Jan 2007). see  for more details. (Send mail to any Hidden SMTP TOR server from the internet and send Email from any TOR Client/Server to the internet) Rules and config information 
- Note there are two shellservers now with guest accounts. Please spread, don't flock all to one. Sandra has less users and is a faster machine. Of course, you're welcome to register on both. -cone
- http://xma2yjxfjfyvvid6.onion/ - XMA2, XMA2 SSH to Torland.
- login: guest:Password. (includes the period)
- XMA2 is the new kid on the block.
- http://743eaqv4t5vojk2u.onion/ - Sandra, provides ssh services to Torland (faster, rly).
- login: guest:FrEestuff
- Sandra is one year old within a month. An upgrade and some downtime is to be expected. Come to ORC and tell me what would make Sandra better for you, best ideas will be done.
- http://yeeshafbtyf7aipe.onion/ - Yeesha, provides ssh services to Torland (VIA Samuel 2 "CentaurHauls" 533 MHz). Back Online for Test Run
- The admins (Sandra: Akatemik, Yeesha: Bebop, cone, XMA2: banshee) are catchable on ORC.
- Both Sandra and Yeesha now have rsync installed, so you can play with that.
- Remember to check the address and not blindly just use these links. There has been an attack on the wiki that modified links and connecting to an unknown shellserver is a fast way to lose control of your password.
- TorifyVnc for logging into Yeesha (or any VNC-capable boxn) over SHH+Tor. Slow, but owns. Personal account strongly recommended for security concerns.
- https://udomkphkit27zfwo.onion/ - CAEthaver2, provides ssh services to Torland users with accounts (guest account can only chat).
- guest chat login: guest:guest port 20
- normal shell login: username:passwort port 22
- gopher://n2yow4auhnj4mjcn.onion:70/1 - the Gopher hidden service
- http://2qfmxnhjnixseuyn.onion/ - The TorMUD official site! Based off circlemud. Goes up and down at the owner's leisure.
- news://mchu7q2t63mtwctw.onion/ - a small NNTP node
- news://w4rwbqnaa6oopu5l.onion/ - Aioe.org News Server http://news.aioe.org/ - HowTo: http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article28
PuTTY is a great client with socks4a/socks5 support
- telnet://jyivd3ktcbobs7nd.onion:1234/ - The Littoral - Telnet BBS and Chat
- telnet://fortunez6666rjeq.onion/ - Fortune Cookies: `socat - SOCKS4A:localhost:fortunez6666rjeq.onion:23,socksport=9050`
- telnet://d4rkzud22t7vkhxy.onion - "Darkroom" completely anonymous (not pseudonymous) chat service: socat - SOCKS4A:localhost:d4rkzud22t7vkhxy.onion:23,socksport=9050
Onion name mapping
- Torque - An interface to tor for mapping .onion addresses to more easily remembered names. Available using Torque as http://legoiv.tor/torque.php
- http://d3ettcpzlta6azsm.onion/ - A gate to http://keyserver.noreply.org:11371/. Available on :11371 too.
- http://yod73zr3y6wnm2sw.onion/ - A gate to http://keys.se.linux.org. Note that you should use GnuPG to recieve or refresh keys, since the web interface is not on a Onion address. Check out www.northernsecurity.net/articles/torify.html on how to set up GPG to use the Tor network.
- http://torlandypjxiligx.onion/ - Bebop's New Home in Onionspace featuring the latest release of Tor-Crypt and Onion-Hash (down as of 12/01/07)
- http://hangman5naigg7rr.onion/ - Home page for shallot, an improved version of onionhash 0.0.2, featuring major speed enhancements for SMP machines.
- trans-proxy-tor - transparently redirect traffic into Tor and plug DNS leaks
- http://g5afjhor7axhh4uj.onion:8080/ - a free, reverse-engineered version of Google Earth (see http://gaia.serezhkin.com/). Google tried to shut the project down; so much for the "We are not evil" attitude.
- http://3cekfrsntx5ax5og.onion/ - "Buecherkiste" - German pdf e-book library
- http://am4wuhz3zifexz5u.onion/ - "The Tor Library" - pdf e-book archive
- http://a5l43vkswlintavt.onion/ - A tor-id service! English/FRENCH service with some political texts, music and videos. (Slow line; Open Mon/sat 8/17h CET) (Down for me on 8/28/06)
- http://aywl7pcs2o3p66z6.onion/ - G5's page. I'm hosting a small webpage with whatever documents I feel are useful to the Tor community. If I've got something else you want, ask me to post it on ORC. (ok for me on 02/11/2006)
-  - This web page contains links to Christian web sites, I have realized it in the hope that it will be useful for all censored Christians.
Audio, Video, etc.
- http://k55tjubsc2l2ixdn.onion/ - The 9/11 Video Evidence (Documentaries you absolutely have to view -- and share with everybody you know..)
- http://w2szw6lcdnvdnwnn.onion - JavaDog's Hidden Site of FUN! (Has Anime Downloads, currently you can only download trigun, but im working on the other animes on the list they're there just i'm to lasy to set them up. I'll probably get to it.)
- http://i72654araomeoscg.onion - Pretty unorganized site with MP3s, all sorts of genres. Unfortunately not 24/7.
- http://i72654araomeoscg.onion/STATS for stats... (new top 40?)
- http://wickedux2ltvyzj3.onion/ - Wicked Radio Gateway: `mplayer http_proxy://127.0.0.1:8118/http://wickedux2ltvyzj3.onion -cache 256`
- My robot is a music critic - Onionland's first cast:
MP3 Highlights of DJ sets and such, with text-to-speech commentary.
With all due respect, -- Her Sister
- http://wy2dwkutejaktil4.onion/ - Another random MP3s site.
- http://xxbinxa3bjfja47z.onion:8000/ - GNUMP3d based music and video site.
Leaked! - ZyprexaScandal
- tdkhrvozivoez5ad.onion: Zyprexa Kills - The Zyprexa Memos
- Researchers Underground: The Zyprexa Memos
- Background information: Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly_and_Company#Zyprexa
- Background information: The New York Times Dec 17 2006
The Zyprexa Memos
- ZyprexaKills.tar.gz (270 MB, tdkhrvozivoez5ad.onion)
- ZyprexaKills.tar.gz (270 MB, Researchers Underground)
- ZyprexaKills.tar.gz (270 MB, The Library)
- ZyprexaKills.tar.gz: Extracted (At The Library) - 365 files, 534M total
- BugMeNotRevolution - A hidden service replacement for bugmenot.com. No restrictions in a wiki format. Passwords for everything!
- The Peace Server - texts and music related to anarchy
- Links to the Underground - A list of links to the non-torrified internet. Please contribute
-  - Some insider info of what the government will do to track you, for real
- http://rtjzkoeh4u4zud2x.onion/ - mirrors of controversial sites, like Covance Undercover
- http://ya66n4exk3dwlmc2.onion/ - Decadence - Focusing on art, bdsm & fetish, music and his royal highness pseudo-diary. (Updated 2006 nov 24.)
- http://g55o4txfy5yvxkdq.onion/ - Mirror of WTO protest videos/photos, daily updates (12/11/05-12/18/05)
- http://n4ez7vf37i2yvz5g.onion/ - The Moksha Hidden Service
- http://veganvc7rqsugnax.onion/ - Vegan Anarchist Files
- Muhammad@Monster - The Pakistan government tries to block sites containing the Muhammad carricatures. Monster brings silly drawings.
- Off The Grid - News, information, etc about living Off The Grid; with news from "On the Grid" about why its a good idea to get off. (down on 9-20-06)
- http://xrwomtsfodx2jby3.onion/ - Some swiss and german Docs and other Stuff.
- http://duskgytldkxiuqc6.onion/ - Thomas Paine's Common Sense and The Federalist papers. (down 10/30/06)
- http://am4wuhz3zifexz5u.onion/Stranger_Than_Fiction/ - STRANGER THAN FICTION: AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM (antisemitic revisionism)
- http://ffij33ewbnoeqnup.onion/ eCache anonymous payment system based on Digital Bearer Certificates issued over Gold. Readme, DBC Mix, Mint (yeah, how stupid must be one man)
- Another Porn Exchange
-  some pictures, videos ...pr0n :)
-  - Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository
- Monster brings pr0n too.
- Fake Picturs of Celebrities
- Fur: Erotic furry art
- JapaneseSchoolGirls is tiny and only R-Rated but funny and might grow into something interesting.
- [http://anegvjpd77xuxo45.onion/wiki/ModelRequests/ A wiki with lists of models and their galleries/vids. Check it out.
- http://kxwgnlghk3xdaxye.onion/ - EFF Tor T-Shirt info (for operators of exit nodes) (hope they have some shirts left :) ) (I seem to recall cable pirates getting busted with a similiar scam back in the 1980's...)
- http://lnuj2m462kitxoy4.onion/ - Personal page. Contains a method for forcing IRC clients to send a spoofed hostname on server logon.
- http://gxwm6vv36izmblmv.onion - Onion Security Site. Information about encryption, security and anonynimity. Right now it lists some useful software, with more information comming soon. (down 10/28/06)
Tor-ready Web Services
These are sites and services on the normal Internet which are Tor-ready. This means that they are available both as a normal service and as a hidden Tor service. This is good because these sites would still be available using Tor if they were for some reason to be censored on the "normal" Internet.
- Panta's hidden services
- Port 25 - Smtp server for the panta remailer
- Port 80 - Web page
- Port 443 - Https web page
- Port 119 - Usenet server for privacy related newsgroups
- Xiando's Information
- Norwegian version of Xiando's Information
- Linux Reviews
- onion.paraZite.org - illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive