Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
Islamophobia and Judaism
|This article is contains text from sources which may express a point of view or may contain an unbalanced critical assessment. Do not edit the article to adjust it to Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy; one's perception of the humanity in Anarchopedia's philosophy is enhanced by knowledge of the direction and degree of steps taken away from humanity||50x40px|
|This article contains content from Wikipedia
An article on this subject has been nominated for deletion on Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Islamophobia and Judaism
Current versions of the GNU FDL article on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article
Islamophobia and Judaism refers to the hostility, hatred, fear and prejudice and criticism of Islam (WP) by the Wikipedia:Jewish people. In the history. different types of incidents have been occurred. Different Wikipedia:Jewish philosophers have criticized the teaching of Islam.
Prophet's era 571-620
- See Wikipedia:Jewish tribes of Arabia, Wikipedia:Invasion of Banu Nadir, Wikipedia:Invasion of Banu Qurayza, Wikipedia:Battle of Khaybar, Wikipedia:Conquest of Fidak
Wikipedia:Muhammad prophet of Wikipedia:Islam invited Wikipedia:Jews to Wikipedia:Islam. When he came in Medina (WP), he received rejection and hostility from Wikipedia:Jews. It is mentioned in the Wikipedia:Quran that Wikipedia:Jews are the worst enemies of Wikipedia:Muslims. The well known Wikipedia:Jews are:
- Wikipedia:Abu 'Afak
- Wikipedia:Sallam ibn Abu al-Huqayq
- Wikipedia:Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
- Wikipedia:Ka'b ibn Asad
- Wikipedia:Huyayy ibn Akhtab
- Wikipedia:Usayr ibn Zarim
- Wikipedia:Abu al-Rafi ibn Abu al-Huqayq
- Wikipedia:Sallam ibn Mishkam
- See Wikipedia:Ka'ab al-Ahbar, Wikipedia:Abdullah ibn Saba', Wikipedia:Shia Islam, Wikipedia:Dhammiyya Shia
After the death of the prophet of Islam, the Wikipedia:Jerusalem came under Wikipedia:Muslim rule in the reign of Caliph Wikipedia:Umar. Wikipedia:Ka'ab al-Ahbar was a Wikipedia:Jewish Wikipedia:rabbi who have to taught to considerate with others to assassinate Wikipedia:Umar. Another Wikipedia:Jew named Wikipedia:Abdullah ibn Saba' was a Wikipedia:Yemenite Jew who came to Wikipedia:Medina, he plot the and assassination of Wikipedia:Uthman and laid the foundations of Wikipedia:Shia Islam. The Wikipedia:Muslim nation was divided into two sects Wikipedia:Sunni and Wikipedia:Shia.
Interaction in Spain
- Wikipedia:Template:Jews and Judaism sidebar
- [You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. Quran Chapter 5 Verse 82]. Quran. URL accessed on 27 August 2012.