Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
Baron Waterpark is a title in the Peerage of Ireland that dates to 1792. The first holder of the Barony was a peeress suo jure.
- Sarah Cavendish, 1st Baroness Waterpark (1740-1807)
- Richard Cavendish, 2nd Baron Waterpark (1765-1830)
- Henry Manners Cavendish, 3rd Baron Waterpark (1793-1863)
- Henry Anson Cavendish, 4th Baron Waterpark (1839-1912)
- Charles Frederick Cavendish, 5th Baron Waterpark (1883-1932)
- Henry Sheppard Hart Cavendish, 6th Baron Waterpark (1876-1948)
- Frederick Caryll Phillip Cavendish, 7th Baron Waterpark (b. 1926)
|This article contains content from Wikipedia. Current versions of the GNU FDL article Baron Waterpark on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article||WP|