Still working to recover. Please don't edit quite yet.
User:Anarchangel/If or until deletion 1
All nominators should read and apply WP:BEFORE before nominating. It is WP policy that they should also use an WP:RFC for gathering a consensus on an article, but you certainly are not the first to do otherwise. WP:DEL lacks a list of counter-indications, but I would like to see "Do not nominate an article in order to gather consensus; use RFC instead" on DEL. Unfortunately, RFCs are to public transportation as AfDs are to cars; if everyone used RFCs, they would be faster and more efficient at gathering consensus than AfDs.
- 1 MoravanÃ©
- 2 Executions in Iran, 2011
- 3 Nomadic Wax
- 4 Magibon
- 5 Urmila Devi Dasi
- 6 Hridaya Caitanya Dasa
- 7 Kadamba Kanana Swami
- 8 Yadunandana_Swami
- 9 Tachikawa-ryu
- 10 Yutaka Hara
- 11 Edelmiro Abad
- 12 Sassenach
- 13 Sante Kimes
- 14 Channel drift
- 15 Wikipedia:Tabun (nerve agent)#History
- 16 Flow notation system
- 17 Kept - Concepts in the seduction community
- 18 The Judeo-Christian deity in Marvel Comics
- 19 Template:Document Template:Anchor/doc & possibly others
- 20 Abu Bakr al Jaziri
It arose in 2005 by the coalescence of older two regional parties: HnutÃ samosprÃ¡vnÃ© Moravy a Slezska â€“ MoravskÃ© nÃ¡rodnÃ sjednocenÃ ("The Movement of Autonomous
Moravia and Silesia â€“ Moravian National Union") and MoravskÃ¡ demokratickÃ¡ strana ("Moravian Democratic Party"). The first chairman of the
Moravian regional assembly exists) first time in June 2006 and won 0.23 % of popular votes in the whole Czech Republic. The party is member of the [[European Free
Alliance]]; there are also (from 2002) youth wing of the party named MladÃ MoravanÃ© ("Young Moravians") â€“ its member David Vejchoda was elected as the member of
new leader: entrepreneur JiÅ™Ã NovotnÃ½.
The main goal of the party is defined (by the statute) as follows: On the principle of the right of self-determination of the Moravian nation the party MoravanÃ©
aims at the independence of Moravia by restoration of Moravian legislative parliament within the territorial scope of the Moravian ecclesiastical
for "pauperizing of Moravia".
According to the party, the future of the Europe lies in dismantling present European national states and establishing old historical regions as the autonomous
"pilgrimages to the Morava river spring", demonstrations against "Czechization" etc.
During last "candle march" (February 27, 2010) about 40 party members decorated with numerous Moravian flags had gone through the historical part of Brno to the
ancient House of Moravian Diet and the Moravian Square. At the first stop of the parade at the historical House of Moravian Diet party leader â€“
office of the foreign nation (i.e. Czechs) as Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic. It is a dispossession!" (The march evoked negative reactions of onlookers
Epic against returning them to Prague.
- Administrative division of present Czechia doesn't respect the traditional border of Moravia (& Bohemia or Czech Silesia) so only the Roman Catholic Church preserves it in its provinces
- Some examples of such statements can be seen in the party's election spots: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD0IYC86MH0 Vote No. 16] (elections 2009) or The Moravian Truth and Czech/Bohemian Lie (both in Czech)
- Å enkÃ½Å™, MiloÅ¡ (February 27, 2010). [http://www.lidovky.cz/moravane-ke-sve-snemovne-nesmeli-prohlasili-ji-za-ukradenou-pli-/ln_domov.asp? c=A100227_175211_ln_domov_ter "MoravanÃ© ke "svÃ©" snÄ›movnÄ› nesmÄ›li. ProhlÃ¡sili ji za ukradenou [Moravians were not allowed to "their" Diet House. They declared it to be stolen]"] (in Czech). LidovÃ© noviny (Prague). http://www.lidovky.cz/moravane-ke-sve-snemovne-nesmeli-prohlasili-ji-za-ukradenou-pli-/ln_domov.asp? c=A100227_175211_ln_domov_ter. Retrieved October 21, 2010. </li> </ol>
- Official website Template:cs icon
- Official internet forum Template:cs icon
- Should Moravians be treated as an ethnic minority? â€“ transcription of the programme broadcasted on March 2007 on ÄŒRo 7
- Concept of the Constitution of Republic of Moravia Template:cs icon â€“ created "pro futuro" by former party leader P. Dohnal